Rugrats is about feminist families
- Mrs. Pickles is the educated breadwinner, Stu often chasing his less profitable dreams
- Phil & Lil’s mom, obvs (short hair, female symbol sweatshirt, clear second waver
- Charlotte, ballbusting CEO who wants Angelica to have an edge in a male-privileged world
- Suzie’s family, upper-middle class black family with a really accomplished mom
- Chaz, sensitive single dad who childrears and has rejected traditional masculinity
no wonder I loved that show so much
I hate when I tell a nigga I just hopped out the damn shower...
Then they say “Without Me??”
Yes , Niggga. Without’cha ass.
SEEEEEEEEEE ! hahaha